The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing brand, design strategies, and creative work that align with both client and agency goals.
This is an online remote position. Preference will be given to those in or around the Indianapolis area, but this position is open to anyone who is available to work between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Thursday.
Type of Position:
This is an hourly position starting at 20-30 hours per week with room to grow into a larger role.
Preferred Start Date: February 2021
- Work with Boldthink team to develop branding and design strategies for clients
- Manage, plan and execute creative work for clients
- General graphic design work for businesses such as sales collateral, brochures, PowerPoints, etc…
- Working with clients and account manager, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, and print production
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications or related field; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1-3 Years previous experience in graphic design; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience performing tasks found in the primary responsibilities above preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and language skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate and pitch design concepts to clients, art directors, and others
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Preferred knowledge surrounding client industries: logistics/supply chain, health, financial advising, staffing/recruiting.
- Knowledge in WordPress CMS preferred, but not required.