SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing and administering social media content strategies that are designed to support brand goals and marketing initiatives for designated Boldthink clients.
You’ll play a key role in building our clients’ online presence, create compelling branded content across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram.
This is an online remote position. Preference will be given to those in or around the Indianapolis area, but this position is open to anyone who is available to work between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Type of Position:
This is an hourly position starting at 20 hours per week with room to grow into a larger role.
Preferred Start Date: January 2021
- Work with Boldthink team to develop social media strategies for clients.
- Manage, plan and execute social media accounts content strategy
- Manage content calendar and drive content delivery and execution across channels
- Grow social channels to set milestones & KPIs
- Develop brand voice and personality alongside Boldthink Chief Branding Officer and Account Manager
- Develop social media graphics for use in content calendar as needed.
- Work with in-house team to maximize existing content and develop fresh content to promote brand awareness, increase follower growth and drive traffic to client websites
- Assist in developing and managing paid ads through social media channels, specifically Facebook
- Create engaging text, image, and video content using Canva for organic and paid channels
- Suggest novel tactics to drive acquisition and awareness
- Report monthly on follower growth and engagement.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1-3 Years previous experience in Social Media Management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience performing tasks found in the Primary Responsibilities above preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram advertising platform.
- Knowledge of scheduling tools, and other technology as it applies to the position.
- Online and social media fluency.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and language skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Preferred knowledge surrounding client industries: logistics/supply chain, health, financial advising, staffing/recruiting.
- Knowledge in paid social media advertising campaigns preferred, but not required.